Losing a loved one can be one of the most difficult times of your life. We understand how overwhelming it can be and can support you by taking care of the details of administering your loved one’s estate.
We routinely and successfully support clients with the following:
- Appointing an estate trustee, if your loved one has died without a will;
- Interpreting the will, trusts and codicils;
- Preparing and submitting probate applications (Certificates of Appointment);
- Filing all necessary court documents;
- Distributing estate assets and monetary gifts to beneficiaries;
- Passing of estate accounts; and
- Calculating and validating estate trustee fees.
Please call us at 519-524-9996 (Goderich) or 226-396-6699 (Kincardine) to speak to a member of our estates team at either of our full-time, fully staffed offices. We look forward to hearing from you.